Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Assignment Problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So today's assignment is to defeat a Left Talon in Mangrove Marsh in Azteca. Problem is that for whatever reason, I can't get into the Marsh. I'm not sure if it's a malfunction or what, but I can't complete this mission. What's the point of even having an assignment there if a person can't get in? And then there are no instructions on what to do to get in there. Very frustrating.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
did you finish Mangrove Marshin Azteca"?

you can port to friend who has Azteca unlocked.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Please read this post here, as Professor Greyrose provides good information:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/daily-task-given-not-able-to-complete-8ad6a41553eaa1710153f4ad68702282?page=1

If you happen to be, say level ten, and getting assignments in worlds you are not even close to, there may be a bug. If this is so, you should probably contact Support.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Porting to a friend will work, but what happens if you don't have a friend online when you're trying to do it?

I had this same problem the other day. The first quest is to defeat Gobblers on Colossus Boulevard. I have a wizard that is high enough level to be there and high enough level to get Daily Assignments, but hasn't unlocked that area yet. I used a wizard on my other account and ported there. I have the luxury of being able to do that without being at the mercy of others' schedules.

I mean it's not the end of the world if a person misses a day because you just pick up where you left off the next day with a new assignment. However it would be even better if this was not an issue. It's definitely something that is worth KI's time to look into. Maybe they can change the tiers somehow to be based on game progress instead of level.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Perhaps it could be a good idea if there was an ability that allows you to have another assignment if you're unable to complete the first one?
Like this option: "I'm unable to complete this assignment, may I have another?" and only have one secondary choice so no one is panning through a list looking for an easy assignment.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
Perhaps it could be a good idea if there was an ability that allows you to have another assignment if you're unable to complete the first one?
Like this option: "I'm unable to complete this assignment, may I have another?" and only have one secondary choice so no one is panning through a list looking for an easy assignment.
That is a really good idea.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Shannon Skybreaker on Apr 16, 2016 wrote:
Please read this post here, as Professor Greyrose provides good information:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/daily-task-given-not-able-to-complete-8ad6a41553eaa1710153f4ad68702282?page=1

If you happen to be, say level ten, and getting assignments in worlds you are not even close to, there may be a bug. If this is so, you should probably contact Support.

Best of luck!
S.S.
Thanks for the link.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2015
In today's assignment it says to take a reading on a lumbering troll in Cyclop Lane..in which i have killed 3 of them and my assignment is not showing up as being done