Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cuthalla in stormriven

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
i think found a problem with cuthalla in stormriven i have notice x spell are count as zero he should still say too small try again and heals with 5,000 satyr and notice ghoul use cause him to cast cheat tower shield -90% on you

i think x spell on cuthalla go for tempest and judgement to still should cause him to heal

William HexGrove legendary in death

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
If you cast an x spell at a strength below 4 pips it does cause him to heal. As far as changing how ghoul works, that would annoy a LOT of players in the game. He's a cheating boss, why do you want to remove the one positive thing you get while fighting him?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
As to getting rid of ghoul, i have to assume that you arent able or willing to solo in this game.

If you want to solo cuthalla, and given how terrible some people are in tactics and mess up your fight, quite often i do want to solo him, you will not succeed without the option to shield up with ghoul.

That is, unless you do one of the slop wins, such as shielding and bladeing and trapping to your hearts content and just blasting through his 50 shield, or shielding and blading up and then dotting him or earthquake. Both are options and i think both defeat the purpose of having a special cheat boss, and ruins the spirit of the fight. But then again alls fair in love and war so i guess whatever works should be used.

But, if you want to get rid of ghoul, then you may as well change his personal tower to a 90 so the blasting doesnt work and make dots punishable by his 5000 satyr heal. Otherwise, leave them all alone, and people kill him however they are comfy doing.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I have no idea why all X spells cause him to heal, but if Cuthalla is a cheating boss, there should not be exceptions.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I remember the one in the Grotto - where is this one in Stormriven? Who gives this side quest?

Defender
Aug 06, 2010