Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curser Disappearing in Game

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
At Random Times My Curser Completely Disappears in the Game. It cause me to have to get out of the game and log back in for it to return.

This is especially annoying when you are fighting a boss either solo or with other players.

I know others have this issue as well, as I have mentioned it in some facebook forums and a few other have said they had the same problem.

Am wondering what is going on with this? Been playing more than 6 years and never had this problem happen to me before now.

Scarlet ShadowStone

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
hopefulz33 on Apr 29, 2020 wrote:
At Random Times My Curser Completely Disappears in the Game. It cause me to have to get out of the game and log back in for it to return.

This is especially annoying when you are fighting a boss either solo or with other players.

I know others have this issue as well, as I have mentioned it in some facebook forums and a few other have said they had the same problem.

Am wondering what is going on with this? Been playing more than 6 years and never had this problem happen to me before now.

Scarlet ShadowStone
I have this happen quite often. Since I dual box, I can usually deal with it by moving my cursor above the window then position it above the spell I want to use. Once I click on that spell it becomes visible again.

It is a cumbersome way to play but I had no idea others were dealing with the same issue.

KI needs to take a look into this problem.....

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
I've had this problem happen to me more than once as well. Kind of tricky when you're in the middle of a battle. I end up having to shut down the game and reload it for the mouse cursor to come back.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Unfortunately this issue goes back years. :/ This isn't something that started with this most recent update, but it typically only happens when running 2 (or more) accounts at once. Would be nice to see it fixed finally.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Well I do not run 2 accounts as I have canceled my other account. The only time I do is when switching up trading cards, about once per month.

So I have played 6 years....and it has only been recently (Like 4 months or so) that this problem started to occur. I have not traded computers, been using the same Lappy for 2 years.

What do you think happened to make this problem all of a sudden start happening? It is very random, not every day....But is Extremely Annoying! It has happened in about everything I do in the game. From gardening....to fighting a mob or boss. I am sorry to hear this has went on for years. I never heard anyone complain of it till now.

I wish someone could shed some light.

Scarlet ShadowStone.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
hopefulz33 on May 15, 2020 wrote:
Well I do not run 2 accounts as I have canceled my other account. The only time I do is when switching up trading cards, about once per month.

So I have played 6 years....and it has only been recently (Like 4 months or so) that this problem started to occur. I have not traded computers, been using the same Lappy for 2 years.

What do you think happened to make this problem all of a sudden start happening? It is very random, not every day....But is Extremely Annoying! It has happened in about everything I do in the game. From gardening....to fighting a mob or boss. I am sorry to hear this has went on for years. I never heard anyone complain of it till now.

I wish someone could shed some light.

Scarlet ShadowStone.
Interesting you are having that issue. I am one of the ones where if I have been playing with 2 accounts at the same time and just recently started having this issue. It is definetly annoying when in battle and you have to close the account. Hopefully they will soon fix it all together since its more than just one person saying it happens at a time.