Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Curiosity

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Is the "Master of the Oasis" badge bugged? I have multiple characters and only one of them has it. Everyone else has been through Krok so many times that I dream of beating Kroks and manders with a really big stick. I've done all the quests and still no badge. Just curious... thx.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
The badge has so far been working fine for me. Be sure to check the Krokotopia Deck Shop. There is an easy to miss quest within it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
Is the "Master of the Oasis" badge bugged? I have multiple characters and only one of them has it. Everyone else has been through Krok so many times that I dream of beating Kroks and manders with a really big stick. I've done all the quests and still no badge. Just curious... thx.

At one time it was bugged, but I believe they have fixed it. I recently got it on a few of my new wizards.

Just a few things to check:

1. Did you get the quest from the Deck Shop in the Oasis?
2. Did you finish the very last quest from Sgt. Major Talbot, and actually go to Marleybone and speak to Pvt. Finchley (not sure of his name). After you talk to him you get the Master of Oasis Badge, if you have finished all of the other quests from Krokotopia.

Also: make sure you did all of the side quests.

One that I missed in the beginning was in the Krokosphinx. In the Djeserit Family Tomb, I finally found Buikhu Djeserit. Look at the map when you enter the Djeserit Family Tomb. You make two left turns and it takes you to him.

After his side quest is done, you get more side quests from Kaji'Rae in the entrance to the Well of Spirits.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
colagada wrote:
Check the deck shop. There may be a quest there.
There is

Thx for all the feedback. I have done everything in krok. Made so many trips all over it's not even funny. No one has quests for my girls... That's why I asked... I'm so confused lol.

Just a bit more info... 6 Legends and only 1 of them has this badge. Again.. I've done EVERYTHING and still no badges. Sorry if I'm whining and thanks again for all the feedback!

Have a great day everyone.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:
colagada wrote:
There is

Thx for all the feedback. I have done everything in krok. Made so many trips all over it's not even funny. No one has quests for my girls... That's why I asked... I'm so confused lol.

Just a bit more info... 6 Legends and only 1 of them has this badge. Again.. I've done EVERYTHING and still no badges. Sorry if I'm whining and thanks again for all the feedback!

Have a great day everyone.

One more thought...

There is a sidequest in the Ahnic Family Tomb, all the way at the far end...

Mshai Djeserit. By any chance, did you miss this one? Here is info on it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Mshai_Djeserit

Can't think of anything else. Sorry. :?

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
Adherent
May 20, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
colagada wrote:
There is

I know that there IS a quest there. I meant there might be a quest there that the opening poster missed.

The Master of the Oasis badge has also been known to be bugged. But if six of your seven wizards don't have it, you must be missing something somewhere, and it's likely to be the same thing.

I'm not sure if the crafting quest has to be completed. If you haven't done that, you might try it.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
colagada wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:
colagada wrote:
There is

I know that there IS a quest there. I meant there might be a quest there that the opening poster missed.

The Master of the Oasis badge has also been known to be bugged. But if six of your seven wizards don't have it, you must be missing something somewhere, and it's likely to be the same thing.

I'm not sure if the crafting quest has to be completed. If you haven't done that, you might try it.
i am 70% sure that you have to do the crafting quest so ya i agree