Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystalline Queen's Pendant of Shards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2008
I recently received this pendant in Dragonspyre (dropped from the Crystalline Queen in the Crystal Grove). It has a Dryad card but gives 0 cards . Also the name is too long for the spell book page.

-bluebayou

Survivor
May 22, 2008
I also received this pendant and it says 0 cards - must be a glitch

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I just got this pendant as well and it says 0 cards of Dryad for me too. No Dryads show up in my deck from it either. :-(

Administrator
Thanks all!
I've checked and this is being addressed in our next update, so hang on to the pendant, it will soon have cards!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Looks like this bug is back with the latest patch. I noticed that my pendant once again has 0 cards of dryad.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
They know but don't care about this glitch. And was suggested to check the test realm, which I did. To my shock they are going to make it a life only spell cards so I wouldn't bother going after this pendant unless your life school.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Whiterose2 wrote:
They know but don't care about this glitch. And was suggested to check the test realm, which I did. To my shock they are going to make it a life only spell cards so I wouldn't bother going after this pendant unless your life school.

:?

I think Gamma said they were going to fix the bug next update? As in the one where they switch on the Housing option? And BTW, Troll Minion is a Myth-only Spell; but they were selling them on Robes in Krok World before this last update. School Only Spells do appear on items....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

:?

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I think Gamma said they were going to fix the bug next update? As in the one where they switch on the Housing option? And BTW, Troll Minion is a Myth-only Spell; but they were selling them on Robes in Krok World before this last update. School Only Spells do appear on items....

I think you missed my point. and updates are not working like they wished they would. This is a pendant, NOT a minion or robe that has a requirement of schools, if they are going to do school only I want blizzard off pendants since that is an ice school spell. Do you understand what I'm saying??