Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop Items Different

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
My daughter and my husband's accounts both see more things in the crown shop than my account does. There are some things, so I know it's working, but (as an example), right now my account only sees 2 things on sale, and my daughter's account sees 4.

Administrator
The SHOP regularly pulls items from a long list of Crowns Only items and displays them in the ‘On Sale’ section. These items will differ from character to character, and even differ between characters on the same account. An item may be ‘On Sale’ for a day, or a week.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Strange.

I know that on hubby and my accounts, we've only seen the Death, Storm, and Life houses on sale. The Death house was up almost a month before the Life house was put up 3 weeks ago after I posted asking when a new house was going up on sale, cause the crown shop was stuck on the Death house/broom items for so long. And the Life house was up a week, but no new house sales since. Both of us have been patiently waiting now for 2 weeks to see the other houses to go on sale to no avail.

Yet we both have only seen the Death henchman/potion last week, and the Life henchman/potion this week. As have our friends, who seem to see the same shop items we do. And that's with ALL of our different characters, seeing the same thing. Not just differing accounts.

About the only thing that pops up for an hour or two is occassional crown gear, and that's usually the first couple of hours after the weekly shop switching of items.

So is there a trick or something to get the sale items to change on differing accounts? Like realm jumping or something? Because I for one think it's a tad bit aggrivating that it's not a bit more consistant in how the items appear for sale.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
vemlyon wrote:
My daughter and my husband's accounts both see more things in the crown shop than my account does. There are some things, so I know it's working, but (as an example), right now my account only sees 2 things on sale, and my daughter's account sees 4.

There seems to be two items that are on general sale, then they have offers only for you. These self-only offers are usually on sale when you hit a new crown item level (5, 15, 25....) and are gone again when you level up.

The pattern so far, if there is one, is the common items include a house, mount, henchman or potion. The self-specials are normally two of that level-specific items.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
vemlyon wrote:

There seems to be two items that are on general sale, then they have offers only for you. These self-only offers are usually on sale when you hit a new crown item level (5, 15, 25....) and are gone again when you level up.

The pattern so far, if there is one, is the common items include a house, mount, henchman or potion. The self-specials are normally two of that level-specific items.
I agree a little while ago my grandmaster myth had a life henchman and a damage potion in the crown shop and on my balance account they were selling a crown cyclops shirt and something else i forgot.