Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crashed in Darkmoor Graveyard, help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
So, I was doing Darkmoor Graveyard, was on the final fight with Malistaire, we were soon going to kill him to make him into Haunted Malistaire, and I had to flee to get some health real quick. But I decided to wait to see if our life had any healing spells, she didn't in her hand for a couple turns, so I eventually fled. When I fled, this lovely screen that I get quite a bit while questing decided to show up, "Lost Connection!" followed by another prompt when I pressed okay saying "Invalid Username or Password", so, I had to log back in, by now, I was already stressing out whether if I was gonna be able to even come back.

When I logged back in, I was able to come back, but when I rejoined the dungeon, I pleasantly found that Yevgeny was still live, the quest told me that I had to kill Malistaire though, so I went around Yevgeny, to find that at least Shane was dead, so I go through the door, hoping my team would be there, only to find, that Malistaire, and all of his minions weren't even in a battle, like as if i was in a completely different dungeon.

I'm upset because that's a few hours out the window that I didn't even get anything out of, because Yevgeny didn't drop me anything good, neither did Shane von Shane. So I'm needless to say, kind of livid about the situation. I hope that Kingsisle will get on the ball and fix this, but I'm disappointed that all my time and effort to do the hardest dungeon in the game got me nothing but literally a few reagents and a plant seed or two.

-Justin Strongstone, Exalted Diviner.

Defender
May 06, 2011
JStorm95 on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
So, I was doing Darkmoor Graveyard, was on the final fight with Malistaire, we were soon going to kill him to make him into Haunted Malistaire, and I had to flee to get some health real quick. But I decided to wait to see if our life had any healing spells, she didn't in her hand for a couple turns, so I eventually fled. When I fled, this lovely screen that I get quite a bit while questing decided to show up, "Lost Connection!" followed by another prompt when I pressed okay saying "Invalid Username or Password", so, I had to log back in, by now, I was already stressing out whether if I was gonna be able to even come back.

When I logged back in, I was able to come back, but when I rejoined the dungeon, I pleasantly found that Yevgeny was still live, the quest told me that I had to kill Malistaire though, so I went around Yevgeny, to find that at least Shane was dead, so I go through the door, hoping my team would be there, only to find, that Malistaire, and all of his minions weren't even in a battle, like as if i was in a completely different dungeon.

I'm upset because that's a few hours out the window that I didn't even get anything out of, because Yevgeny didn't drop me anything good, neither did Shane von Shane. So I'm needless to say, kind of livid about the situation. I hope that Kingsisle will get on the ball and fix this, but I'm disappointed that all my time and effort to do the hardest dungeon in the game got me nothing but literally a few reagents and a plant seed or two.

-Justin Strongstone, Exalted Diviner.
I feel you. I have usually used Dungeon Recall only to find that I was in a different dungeon while my team was in another. I just hope Kingsisle fixes this major and irritating bug soon.

Katherine Dragonblade Level 100

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Just a reminder that you can be disconnected from the servers if you have been logged in continuously for 12 hours. If this is a concern for you, then make sure you relog briefly just before beginning any long instance. This will reset the timer so you can avoid being disconnected due to this feature during your instance.

(No guarantees that you won't time out or lose connection due to some other problem, sunspots or weather or your dog chewing your internet cable)

It's frustrating, but hopefully you can move past it and move on.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
crunkatog on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Just a reminder that you can be disconnected from the servers if you have been logged in continuously for 12 hours. If this is a concern for you, then make sure you relog briefly just before beginning any long instance. This will reset the timer so you can avoid being disconnected due to this feature during your instance.

(No guarantees that you won't time out or lose connection due to some other problem, sunspots or weather or your dog chewing your internet cable)

It's frustrating, but hopefully you can move past it and move on.
While I don't think I was logged in for 12 hours, thank you for telling me that, that'll come in handy later on, regardless, I have moved on, but I'm still hoping that they fix the issue in time so many others (even though I know a good few have) don't meet the same fate.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
And it's happened twice now. >:/