Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crash

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Over the last 3 day, I have had a problem with Wizard101 graphical client crashing. I have not been able to get online over these 3 days. I strongly believe the Wizard101 graphical client is the problem for this since I am frequently getting this message "The Wizard101 Graphical Client has stopped working. I have emailed KI company but due to technical problems I am unable to check my email on this computer at this time. I have tried uninstallig and then reinstalling Wizard101 onto my computer but it isn't working. KI asked what I was doing before I logged off last time. I think I was in a fight but I don't remember exactly. I am pretty sure I had the "hidden to friends" feature in use.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I am having the same problem- i can log in but then my game freezes on me and I can't even log out- it justed started happening to me a few minutes ago.

Historian
May 01, 2010
and that is why i play wizard windowed, if that does happen, then i can just exit out of it, and try to log back in.