Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting table quest bugged

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009

I had the mist wood in my inventory but the quest giver didn't recgonize it and said I still needed to find it for the table. I think this might have happened because I found the wood before I got the quest. I dumped the wood hoping to find it again and hopefully fix the quest but haven't found it again yet.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
LordMarshal wrote:

I had the mist wood in my inventory but the quest giver didn't recgonize it and said I still needed to find it for the table. I think this might have happened because I found the wood before I got the quest. I dumped the wood hoping to find it again and hopefully fix the quest but haven't found it again yet.

Any wood collected prior to the quest won't count. Just go to Unicorn Alley, and you'll find your wood. Try changing realms if you have to, because if anyone else picked it up before you, it'll take awhile for it to be replaced. ;)

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Yeah this happened to me too,this happened on Krokotopia with the krok that is supposed to give you the 2nd crafter badge. I made the two poniard of gallantry and quest said talk to him but he said`make me two poniard of gallantry.` Please fix this bug thats making me go crazy