Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Okay, it took me long enough to get all the Scrap Iron I needed to complete the quest for Felicia Worthington in Marleybone... and when I DO finish the quest, she says "all you have to do is make me two Stingers of the Scorpion and two Constellation Jewels, easy peasy!" Yeah, not really. I finished the quest crafting both of the RIGHT items, and she won't give me my hard-earned Gold. Anyone else had this glitch before?

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
The only time i have had that happen to me is when I accidentally sold the items from my pack.
Try checking your pack to make sure they are there. And if they are not there look in your bank.
In any case the items have to be present in your pack to get credit for the craft.
And btw, dont bother buying those items at bazaar to turn in for craft or you dont get credit for that either

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
f1ng3br1ts0n wrote:
The only time i have had that happen to me is when I accidentally sold the items from my pack.
Try checking your pack to make sure they are there. And if they are not there look in your bank.
In any case the items have to be present in your pack to get credit for the craft.
And btw, dont bother buying those items at bazaar to turn in for craft or you dont get credit for that either

Thanks for the tip I accidentally SOLD one of my Stingers of the Scorpion . And I know you cant buy them from the Bazaar (luckily, ). Thanks again!