Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting a hat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
For some reason i can not craft the hat "Dire Chieftain's Helm" from Carax Strongthread in Sudrilund. What should i do?

Legendary Necromancer,
Justin

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to be a Grandmaster Artisan and have the Grizzleheim Crafting Station. A slot on the station must be available to use.

You also need these ingredients

6 - Amplify
9 - Perfect Onyx
5 - Pristine Vial
18 - Aether
11 - Lava Lily
10 - Fossil

The hat has a 16-17 hour cooldown period.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
I am a Grandmaster Artison and i have all of the ingredients. Where would i find a Grizzleheim Crafting Station?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
AODJoker wrote:
I am a Grandmaster Artison and i have all of the ingredients. Where would i find a Grizzleheim Crafting Station?
The Grizzleheim crafting station is located in Northguard, it's not a purchaseable item. Without being too specific, enter grizzleheim through the spiral door, make a right, follow along the river at about a medium pace, singing the lumberjack song, and pass the bridge till you see a little rock path that leads across the river. Go across that, you'll see a door with the runes that read 'big bear fort' on either side. In there is the Grizzleheim crafting station with the big crazy anvil. That's where you can craft it. -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker- grandmaster artisans