Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Craft Services" Marleybone crafting quest bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2017
Not sure if this will reach the developers or not, but I have found a bug during my Marleybone crafting.
I finished the crafting for the quest "Craft Services" and it tells me to talk to Felicia Worthington, but then shows a grey arrow.

Here is an image of the bug.
imgur.com/a/t8BWNSL

Hoping to get back to crafting soon. Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2014
Did you by any chance trash or sell the athames? If so this is not a bug you cannot hand in the quest without the required items, I had the same problem when I did this quest like four years ago, it would be nice if they fixed the ui to tell you to recraft the items though. However if you still have the required items in your backpack then yes this would be a bug lol.

-Valkoor Stormfist Lvl 130

Survivor
Oct 09, 2014
Not only this issue happens with the Marleybone quest, but also the ones in Dragonspyre. When I contacted KI Customer Service, they responded with the same answer—to keep those items in your backpack. Thankfully, I could buy them from the Bazaar, but it would be nice if I had known before.

Hopefully, they either remove this or add a hint telling you to keep the items until you turn in the quest.