Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Counter Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I don't know if is just me, but lately whenever I fight in DS it seams I don't get any credit or half the credit for what I fight. I'm getting very tired of this. you already have to fight a dozen minions and now you have to fight two more dozen just to get credit for the first dozen ? I asked and I don't seam the only one with this problem. What is the use if a friend helps me and I only get half the credit for what I fight and all the hits mind you in first position?
Anyone else bothered by that ?
Also while fighting in crystal grove I had to fight three spiders which took six or more of them to get all the credit, then I got pulled in by another spider and after that it said 2 out of 3 what the heck is that and now I can fight and fight and will not get credit for last one. I turned the game of and back on still 2 out of 3
That is getting very old. We need under account options (at least for the adults of us) a section where we can make a bug report. And please someone fix this bug

Ok maybe someone else wants to comment on this
Supermythingmom Rebecca Legendcaster