Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completed quest but didn't?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
I completed the quest in Grizzleheim that requires you to fight the three brothers in the ruined city. It literally took me an hour of fighting and when the final blow was stricken I jumped out of my seat like YEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I opened up my quest log to see where I turn it in and IT WAS SHOWING IT WASN'T DONE!!!! I was soo angry!!!! Can ANY Professor tell me what happened. We are talking 3 bosses at 8000 or more hp and one at over 1100 hp... I do not want to do that again if it is possoble that it will happen again.. Please tell me..

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Me too! I was doing a crafting quest from Whul yam and he told me to make some swords. It took me about 2 weeks to get all the reagents and find a friend to use their crafting table. I talked to him but he still had that grey on his head. Can somebody help?0

Administrator
Just a few questions, young Wizard:
Did you complete this with a group?
Did you leave and return at any time during the duel?
Were you defeated and teleported to another player with in that duel?
Let me know and we'll figure out why this happened.

mshewmake2000 wrote:
I completed the quest in Grizzleheim that requires you to fight the three brothers in the ruined city. It literally took me an hour of fighting and when the final blow was stricken I jumped out of my seat like YEEEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I opened up my quest log to see where I turn it in and IT WAS SHOWING IT WASN'T DONE!!!! I was soo angry!!!! Can ANY Professor tell me what happened. We are talking 3 bosses at 8000 or more hp and one at over 1100 hp... I do not want to do that again if it is possoble that it will happen again.. Please tell me..

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
You must have the items you crafted in your backpack when you return to Whulyam - he asked you to make the athames for him, so he expects you to return them to him when you're done. They must be in your backpack and if you've sold or deleted them, you'll have to make more.

spongy458 wrote:
Me too! I was doing a crafting quest from Whul yam and he told me to make some swords. It took me about 2 weeks to get all the reagents and find a friend to use their crafting table. I talked to him but he still had that grey on his head. Can somebody help?0

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Just a few questions, young Wizard:
Did you complete this with a group?
Did you leave and return at any time during the duel?
Were you defeated and teleported to another player with in that duel?
Let me know and we'll figure out why this happened.

mshewmake2000 wrote:

Dear Professor Greyrose,

Yes mam I left because my game had crashed. When I came back I was in my house so I immediately ported back to my friend who was helping me. We were grouped at the time so I did not think it would have any effect but maybe it did. =( Good to know now though! So everyone reading this keep in mind if you leave the fight for any reason at all and then come back and complete it then you will not get the completion of the quest. I am assuming this was the issue since it was the first thing you asked me correct?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:

This happen to me too. Check your quest helper and see if it was turned off. If so, make sure it is on before you go into battle. If not, you will have to do the whole thing over again. It took me 2 tries before I realized that the quest helper had an impact on the results of the fight. When I turned it back on and fought them again, the fight was recognized. So, just make sure it is on.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009

I completed the quest for the "judgment" spell for the balance school but never got the spell. I do remember being told to "come to me right now" by someone but was in the middle of a fight and when I finished the notice was gone. Can any professor tell me what I can do to get the spell?

Autumn Jadeheart
Sorcerer lvl 38

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Cunla wrote:

I completed the quest for the "judgment" spell for the balance school but never got the spell. I do remember being told to "come to me right now" by someone but was in the middle of a fight and when I finished the notice was gone. Can any professor tell me what I can do to get the spell?

Autumn Jadeheart
Sorcerer lvl 38
the notice of your teacher? if so go to your teacher and he will have a yellow ? mark then do it and get the spell if that doesn't work and you have to do it again i have a hint lol walk on the corner of the guy you have to fight and get the box then port to the commons and do the quest(talk to your teacher)