Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colosus tower dead end

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
after finishing the incredibly hard new tower we talked to the guard at the top but he didn't give anything. and the final boss dropped a strange bone key but gave us no hint how to use it. what is the key used for, or is it for future use in a new world

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
44
thunderbird120 wrote:
after finishing the incredibly hard new tower we talked to the guard at the top but he didn't give anything. and the final boss dropped a strange bone key but gave us no hint how to use it. what is the key used for, or is it for future use in a new world



I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
49
thunderbird120 wrote:
after finishing the incredibly hard new tower we talked to the guard at the top but he didn't give anything. and the final boss dropped a strange bone key but gave us no hint how to use it. what is the key used for, or is it for future use in a new world


More likely for future world! or something else in the future. Nothing at moment.


NurseHypno wrote:
I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.


need to get quest.... also need to be grandmaster!!!! (level 50)

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
44
GTPDaddy00's message:

>NurseHypno wrote:
I have a question. I can find Briskbreeze Tower but cannot figure out how to get in. I can see the swirls but they are not lit. I am a level 42 and currently in Mooshu. So what do I need to do to be able to enter this tower? Please Help!!
Thanks.


need to get quest.... also need to be grandmaster!!!! (level 50) <


Thanks, that helps! Found it but couldn't figure it out. I appreciate the info!