Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Blvd.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
I do not know if this is a bug or not, or if I just have not found the right quest to get it opened yet. I am starting to get quests from NPC's that require I go to Colossus BLVD. However, the gate is closed. What is the exact quest I need to do in order to open the gate. I'm having to teleport there when my friends are there just to do the quests that NPC's give me.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Pegasusangel on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
I do not know if this is a bug or not, or if I just have not found the right quest to get it opened yet. I am starting to get quests from NPC's that require I go to Colossus BLVD. However, the gate is closed. What is the exact quest I need to do in order to open the gate. I'm having to teleport there when my friends are there just to do the quests that NPC's give me.
Sometimes this happens in the game. We are given quests to go to an area that we have not unlocked yet.

To unlock Colossus Blvd, you must complete all of the Main Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

When you are finished these three Main Streets, Merle Ambrose will give you the quest "Colossal Trouble" which unlocks Colossus Blvd for you. Here is a link to one of the fansites with details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Colossal_Trouble
Hope this helps.

(Note: if the link doesn't work by just "clicking" on it, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Pegasusangel on Nov 7, 2012 wrote:
You have to complete all main story line quests in Unicorn Way, Firecat, Triton and Cyclops Lane before seeing Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Abrose will give you a key after you complete WC quests up to that point so you must have a few quests you did out of order or missed.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Thanks so much I got it sorted out. I kind of just did quests as I saw them. apparently they were way out of order because most of the main Unicorn way quest was too easy for my Lv. 16 wizard. But Colossal BLVD is open now. Thanks again!