Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clocktower East Problems

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I just went through Clocktower East, and it has some serious problems. Some of the levels show only one bad guy, then another will simply appear. The one (or two!) that appears does not have any animations, you MUST click on his name to target him.
Also, it doesn't tell you what school they are, and how much damage you did to them.
As I assume they were life, and so am I, it made it very difficult to defeat them, though thank goodness for my banshee and vampire spells!

Reed Firehammer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Rogtim wrote:
I just went through Clocktower East, and it has some serious problems. Some of the levels show only one bad guy, then another will simply appear. The one (or two!) that appears does not have any animations, you MUST click on his name to target him.
Also, it doesn't tell you what school they are, and how much damage you did to them.
As I assume they were life, and so am I, it made it very difficult to defeat them, though thank goodness for my banshee and vampire spells!

Reed Firehammer

It's not just the clock tower. The Golem Court is experiencing the same thing. I just tried to do the quest and they were invisible, or only 1 would be there or 2 would be there, but 1 of them would be in the running position in mid air and I couldn't attack him. I think it may have to do with the latest upgrade. Something must have gone wrong. I just fed up and left the quest and contacted tech support.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Rogtim wrote:

Reed Firehammer

Did you turn in a report to Mr. Lincoln? I last sent someone through there about two or so weeks ago and things were fine.