Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating Enemies (not Interrupt)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Why do the Ice enemies in CL cheat so much? They use Storm mutates with perfect accuracy (which defeats the purpose of ICe's low power). They are essentially Storm enemies with TOwer Shield. THe purpose of Ice's high health is low power in return. Kinda unfair when high health=high damage when they always go first and spam shields on themselves. What does everyone else think?

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Why do the Ice enemies in CL cheat so much? They use Storm mutates with perfect accuracy (which defeats the purpose of ICe's low power). They are essentially Storm enemies with TOwer Shield. THe purpose of Ice's high health is low power in return. Kinda unfair when high health=high damage when they always go first and spam shields on themselves. What does everyone else think?

Well considering Storm Wizards can use Tower Shield if they invest in the Ice School, your argument has a few holes in it.

Do I get upset when I see Ice Enemies using 'Snow Shark' and 'Ice Elf'? Of course I do. But other times I will be fighting a Storm enemy with 3+ pips, and he will use them on a Jolted Snowman when he could have easily killed me with Storm Shark.

I guess it's just the name of the game, there to add to the difficulty. Celestia is the newest, hardest world yet. Why wouldn't it have the best of both worlds? Which makes me wonder why enemies of other elements don't carry Feint and Tower Shield...

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I do agree with your arguement, but there is a difference between a PvP versus Storm with Tower Shield, and Story mode, where it's a 2v1 fight, with the enemies always going first and starting with at least 3 Power Pips and using spells that we dont have access to.