Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cheap attack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
ok i was in pvp today and this life guy did 1024 with centaur no blades or traps
HE said o well look at my boost i did and mine is higher and i cant get that high with a blade and boost is something wrong here
ok 39% added to the 500 something centaur does doesnt equal 1024 does it?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
A centaur is 515 - 595. You're assuming he used a regular centaur card. He could have been using a treasure card centaur that was created using the Giant (+125) treasure card. That would make the centaur do 644 - 744. With the +39% boost he gets would now make it 895 - 1034. Well within reason of your 1024 damage that you received.

Historian
May 15, 2009
with life their attack bonus is amped up quite a bit because they have so few attack cards in their school and the extra power is needed for them to get through the game

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
He could have used it from a clothing item such as the pendant or malistare's life cloak. Or he could have had a regular one with monsterous on it to boast it a lot

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Well, since using a boosted centaur card will reasonably reach damage of 1024, it is only logical that that is what he used.

If you want to believe that he used a regular centaur, that he did not use a blade or trap, and only relied on his equipment boost to reach a damage score that isn't possible with a regular centaur just so you can justify your loss, then that's fine by me. After all, the ability to see our opponents cards and what he is using has been around since day one. Don't you love the instant replay ability as well?

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
dude he had no boosted clothing for centaur and he didnt use treasure ok and what are you talking about anyway?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
dude he had no boosted clothing for centaur and he didnt use treasure ok and what are you talking about anyway?
How do you know he didnt use a treasure if YOU were fighting him?

Here is what you wrote:

"ok i was in pvp today and this life guy did 1024 with centaur no blades or traps
HE said o well look at my boost i did and mine is higher and i cant get that high with a blade and boost is something wrong here
ok 39% added to the 500 something centaur does doesnt equal 1024 does it?"

So your thread obiously said he had a boost on clothing if yours was higher

So honestly I am agreeing with everyone who posted here.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
i didnt mean clothing boost i meant a centaur that you get from clothes that is boosted