Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Profile Not Showing Correct Stats

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I've noticed a bug in character profiles on my friends list...

Seems that the pages aren't showing the correct levels and gear that the character is wearing. Although I know for sure that the characters on my list are higher level and better geared up then their profile is showing.

I thought I'd post about this to see if I'm the only one having this problem, with getting the right stats on players in the game.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The character profiles seen from your friends list aren't always current. It usually takes a day or so to be updated.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
The character profiles seen from your friends list aren't always current. It usually takes a day or so to be updated.

It's been like that for almost 2 weeks now though. LOL!

I thought perhaps it had something to do with the test realm being reinstated, so figured I'd wait and see if it fixed...Then when the patch was done to the game, it was still messed up.

Delver
May 29, 2009
I have two accounts and am running into this same problem. I have one true life friend and she is friends with all twelve of my characters. When I look at her stats sometimes it shows her as level 2, 11, 21, 27, or 31. She is a level 34 Pyromancer. It does not show the correct clothes she is wearing or her wand. I asked her how come she was still using her branded sceptor instead of her Odji staff of downpour and she said she was. When I ported to her I could see the staff.

Another problem that I am having is my friends showing up as stick drawings with no information available. I know this has nothing to do with subscribing or whether you have ported to them because it is goes from one of my accounts to the other and both are subscription.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress