Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

character not able to get on

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Hey i am kinda knew to this but some reason...
I am trying to get on my character (lvl 23 thaumaturge),but it keeps saying...

"Please wait. Wizard101 is very busy right now."

Although,my other characters(all in wizard city) are working fine.
btw my thaumaturge is at krokatopia.Is there something wrong there or is it something wrong with my connection? plz help me :c

Is this your highest level character that you are trying to play? If so, that may explain it. Higher level characters take longer to load than lower level characters as there's more information about the character that needs to be loaded.
This is an issue we are aware of, and are working to address, but if you wait, it will be logged in, it will just take a little longer.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
This is an issue we are aware of, and are working to address, but if you wait, it will be logged in, it will just take a little longer.

Are you serious!? So...I've been waiting two days but still getting nothing but "Wizard101 is busy, try again later" messages. I've restated my computer, restarted the game, even restarted my router! So trying to log in a level 27 takes two days! Unbelievable....just unbelievable.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
its maybe because of a loading glitch since now thre is 10 million players trust me this game has got a big hit with players