Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing a spell's (scarecrow) cut scene

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
67
Aloha Professors!
There is a small battle scene when the spell Scarecrow skill is being used that kind of annoys me.. there will be a small part when the Scarecrow would consume your buff spells and a stalk of wheat or something is blocking your Wizard. I want to able to see it when I do critical or my character in general not really a big deal, still love the spell But, please change that small cut scene so it doesn't block?

Much Mahalos (thanks) for reading and hope to hear from the professors!

btw: increase the max limit (500) for housing especially for the red barn :P ty

Wolf DarkShade 70

Hero
Sep 19, 2013
770
Scrillas on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Aloha Professors!
There is a small battle scene when the spell Scarecrow skill is being used that kind of annoys me.. there will be a small part when the Scarecrow would consume your buff spells and a stalk of wheat or something is blocking your Wizard. I want to able to see it when I do critical or my character in general not really a big deal, still love the spell But, please change that small cut scene so it doesn't block?

Much Mahalos (thanks) for reading and hope to hear from the professors!

btw: increase the max limit (500) for housing especially for the red barn :P ty

Wolf DarkShade 70
Agreed. This happens to me a lot. It's annoying.
You don't need to double the limit, you easily have enough room for 100 plants with that, more than you should be taking care of period.

Explorer
May 08, 2014
67
Robobot1747 on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Agreed. This happens to me a lot. It's annoying.
You don't need to double the limit, you easily have enough room for 100 plants with that, more than you should be taking care of period.
Ya I have a another fellow Death Wiz who quests a lot with me she also agrees on the animation should be changed.

Hehe, i wanted to increase not for more plants but decoration purposes (i really enjoy decoration and don't want to have multiple castles, just one main one)

Wolf DarkShade 76

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
35
I have seen scarecrow a bunch of times but I don't think kingsisle should change it. The wheat is mostly where scarecrows are and you can see the numbers and words float up so it's not a bug to me.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
2
sometimes I will walk into nightside and all of a sudden when I walk in a scarecrow appears to be going into the ground, not sure if this is a glitch on computer or in game.

Austin mistvault- level 87
Austin dragonrider- level 74

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
16
austin mistvault on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
sometimes I will walk into nightside and all of a sudden when I walk in a scarecrow appears to be going into the ground, not sure if this is a glitch on computer or in game.

Austin mistvault- level 87
Austin dragonrider- level 74
It's most likely from another death wizard who had just completed their spell quest, and you just happened to walk in just as they left.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
35
austin mistvault on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
sometimes I will walk into nightside and all of a sudden when I walk in a scarecrow appears to be going into the ground, not sure if this is a glitch on computer or in game.

Austin mistvault- level 87
Austin dragonrider- level 74
This is not a glitch it is just that someone is doing a school quest

Explorer
May 08, 2014
67
Brian ShadowTail on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I have seen scarecrow a bunch of times but I don't think kingsisle should change it. The wheat is mostly where scarecrows are and you can see the numbers and words float up so it's not a bug to me.
I am not asking them to change the whole animation, but only that part where the scarecrow is consuming your buffs on yourself and there will be a wheat just blocking the whole character... i want to see myself when I critical and whatnot.. sure some people don't mind and they can keep that wheat in their view if they want, lol

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
35
Scrillas on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
I am not asking them to change the whole animation, but only that part where the scarecrow is consuming your buffs on yourself and there will be a wheat just blocking the whole character... i want to see myself when I critical and whatnot.. sure some people don't mind and they can keep that wheat in their view if they want, lol
I am fine with keeping the wheat in my view XD