Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chain stunning (5-13-11)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
Dear KI,

Due to the new update, where there is only 1 stun shield being cast after someone stuns, people are chain stunning! I keep facing this one team (4v4) where 1 fire stuns, another fire stuns removing the stun shield and then they stun all over again. The other 2 teamates (ice and life) therefore attack us. We are stunned over and over again so we can't heal or attack! Can you at least put the stun shield back to 4? or maybe even 5? cause this is getting quite annoying

Natalie Lifebringer
Lvl 54 LIFE

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Hellomotto12 wrote:
Dear KI,

Due to the new update, where there is only 1 stun shield being cast after someone stuns, people are chain stunning! I keep facing this one team (4v4) where 1 fire stuns, another fire stuns removing the stun shield and then they stun all over again. The other 2 teamates (ice and life) therefore attack us. We are stunned over and over again so we can't heal or attack! Can you at least put the stun shield back to 4? or maybe even 5? cause this is getting quite annoying

Natalie Lifebringer
Lvl 54 LIFE

Are you putting up a Stun Block shield at all, or just expecting the stun effects to do it for you? Remember if you want to prevent a fire attack you put up a fire shield. If you want to prevent a stun attack you put up a Stun Shield. Even if you go second, there are enough stun resist gear out there to decrease the chance of successful stuns too.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I'm still a private so i can't wear that stun resist ring and anthem... I don't have a training point for stun block shield, and my 4v4 team keeps facing this one particular team. We always go second for some reason so we can't heal or attack the whole battle and this is getting on my nerves... :P

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Fear not young wizard!! It seems KI is still working this issue for both PvE and PvP wizards. There may still be more changes concerning stuns and how to prevent them. See the link below:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/34832.ftl