Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Certain objects won't move in houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
This is a problem I had after KI fixed the wallpaper and floor tile issues this past summer.

In my wooded mansion in WC I can no longer move the tiny door I got from the pet shop. It's stuck. It won't highlight. It won't move.

Also, similar problem with my smaller home in Krok. In the Pyramid building (or is it a Sphinx?) my bottle burner and a floor torch that I placed up on the ledges are also stuck. They can't be moved.

I notified KI about this problem. They suggested a solution...pressing a couple of keys on my keyboard...which didn't work. I reported this and they've basically just shrugged me off.

It seems a lot of posters hail the KI folks for listening to players concerns and suggestions but with this problem I have received zero help or satisfaction.

I was a crown player for some time then bought a years subscription. I can't tell you how disappointed I am that they can't solve what seems to me a tiny problem after I've given them a lot of my hard earned money.

Hunter Earthsong
level 47 Master Theurgist

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
i have noticed that problem too. i own the most expensive castle, the grand palace, priced at $50,000. and i have two tablets on ledges and i cant get them off. this rather frustrates me. and also very much needed is the ability to allow people in your battles. plz fix both of those problems KI and as a year subscriber as well as a grandmaster pyromancer, this is a problem.
paul fireward, grandmaster pyromancer (finally!)