Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia pylon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
you need to make it that if i unlock the pylon to fight the cheater boss that i am automatically in the fight instead i unlock the boss for 30 other people who have never went through the quest to even get it you really need to fix this it is not fair that i went and did all of it and unlock it and cant even get in the fight

Explorer
Mar 24, 2009
thebeasofman wrote:
you need to make it that if i unlock the pylon to fight the cheater boss that i am automatically in the fight instead i unlock the boss for 30 other people who have never went through the quest to even get it you really need to fix this it is not fair that i went and did all of it and unlock it and cant even get in the fight

I fully agree with this. Summoning the boss should include an auto-join for the summoner. I've unlocked the pylons, but when there are groups, I hover in the middle knowing if I summon a boss there's no way I'm getting in the actual battle. I think this should be done also at Plaza of Conquests for the crystal bosses, although it's not as bad anymore.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Unfortunately, the only time I have been able to fight these bosses is on early mornings (before 8 am) and snow days (lol). Even then, I still find several under-40 players in these fights just stealing our hard earned bosses for some easy loot as their Legendary friends pound away and eat up all the hits. A round or two, I can accept. These players are excited about the new challenges awaiting them, but battle after battle with many Magi porting in is just aggravaing. Either there are going to be 10 people per Realm waiting to fight these guys, or you will be all alone (from my experience).