Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia Preview Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Dear Professors,

I was wondering something... about the preview quests for Celestia? The fact that the bosses cheat a lot...is that something that going to be the norm for Celestia?

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I hope so, cause I really like it. Sure everyone complains and thinks its hard, and then some people figure it out and then everyone seems to know how to do it as everyone talks, and then it becomes easy. What fun is easy?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I hope so, cause I really like it. Sure everyone complains and thinks its hard, and then some people figure it out and then everyone seems to know how to do it as everyone talks, and then it becomes easy. What fun is easy?
trust me it is not easy like with the tower you have to do to get the portal stone. i have tried with my buddies about seven to six times to defeat the last boss on the tenth floor its really hard

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
we does celestia come out i did the quest that the storm guy gives you and then in the warehouse the last boss breaks key and now i'm waiting for it to come out so i would like to now ween it well come out cause i'm dieing to go there

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I have a question for KingsIsle, and I hope this gets answered. Are there going to be new spells for the schools that already exist? Such as level 58 spells? I have discussed this with my friends and there was a controversy.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
seasnake wrote:

true most most everyone has beaten it atleast once but not all fun is hard.