Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia? has any one gotten there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
i just tried to get to Celestia like 5 times. how is the last boss possible? my brother says he quits. why did you make it so hard? it wasn't fun :( please make it less impossible i would like to go to Celestia.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Celestia isn't open yet.

The Warehouse with Estrakir is not required to get to Celestia.

This is a recording.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
You DONT need to do the tower to get to Celestia and Celestia is NOT out yet.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
chloina wrote:
i just tried to get to Celestia like 5 times. how is the last boss possible? my brother says he quits. why did you make it so hard? it wasn't fun :( please make it less impossible i would like to go to Celestia.

Celestia is not out yet, unfortunly, The tower in Marleybone is where you are suppose to go. Upon completing it (when Celestia is out) your instructor will then summon you to go to Celestia, after you had gotten the tower key for him.

So do not Fret, Keep at it, Celestia is not out yet, but soon will be.

Defender
May 31, 2010
You are NOT going to have to complete the warehouse quest in order to get to Celestia , once it is released.

So if you are not having fun with playing the last quest , then save yourself some grief and dont play it.

I happen to love that warehouse quest , I think it is challenging , funny , and far from boring as many of the other quest in the game. I kinda wish more quest were like this. I hope they add more like this.

But...it wouldnt hurt them to hand out a new badge for completing this quest . *hint hint* , *nudge, nudge*

I also copied this from the July newsletter:

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be available later this year.
Note: Due to community feedback, these preview quests will not be required to gain entry to the new world of Celestia when it is released.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Celestia isn't open yet, the prequests put you on the hunt for tablet and Spiral key. The last boss is possible in the tower, just takes some strategy, I suggest looking at wizard101central's guide that may help you out.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Celestia is not out yet, when it is relesed the warehouse will not be required to enter celestia.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
celestia hasnt been released yet, no one is able to go to it yet.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
You dont have to do the quest to get to crestila (sry spelling )
You can do it for the new gear and for fun but you dont have to do it. it isn't out yet( the world that is ) :(. but i cant WAIT till it does :D :D :D 8)

jasonfariyblossom GMpyro warlord

Explorer
May 19, 2009
there are few posts on here as to the strategy to defeating the MB tower.but yeah it is not required to enter Celestia when it is released.
the key to the last boss just if you don't feel like looking it up is

take out the minions first the two rats should go first.
KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU HEAL THEY WILL ALL HEAL.so make sure
to kill the rats before attempting to do so. that way the cat cant heal them
then kill the cat.then the boss

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Lisandria wrote:
there are few posts on here as to the strategy to defeating the MB tower.but yeah it is not required to enter Celestia when it is released.
the key to the last boss just if you don't feel like looking it up is

take out the minions first the two rats should go first.
KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU HEAL THEY WILL ALL HEAL.so make sure
to kill the rats before attempting to do so. that way the cat cant heal them
then kill the cat.then the boss

Also be aware you should not heal in the same round you take out one or both of the rats. Example, if you take out one or both of the rats with your teammate in the first couple circles, dont use your life buddy to cast rebirth until the next round, or when the bad guys heal, they will basically ressurect the rats you just finished off.

If you heal, they will cast rebirth and do complete heals, minus the absorb shield.

If you cast a trap, they will cast shields.

Another point. If you of you gets beaten, you can release and run back up the tower that is still cleared out. There seems to be a limit on the number of times you can run back up before things begin to respawn.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
i have beaten malistaire and took the key to my teacher halston balstrom a week ago and have yet to recieve a key,HOW LONG IS THIS SUPPOSED TO TAKE!?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
it is fun to do you just have to have the right school. ( i had 1 life me, a storm, and to death people) and if you don't know how many floors it is its like ten floors. good luck if you read this. And no it is not yet out :D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Krailzec wrote:
Celestia isn't open yet, the prequests put you on the hunt for tablet and Spiral key. The last boss is possible in the tower, just takes some strategy, I suggest looking at wizard101central's guide that may help you out.

The stategy is do little by little one by one kill the rats first and don't touch anyone no traps nothing just kill rats and remember do not heal until you kill the big cat thug ( which is after you kill rats) cause if you heal the cat thug will keep on doing rebirth, then last but not least work all together and kill boss and here is a quick cheating hint if you die in the warhouse on any floors and have no one that can heal you, you have to flee, get a potion, and go inside the warhouse alone so you can walk up without fighting and then you can see your friends fighting where you left off.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
I agree. The bosses in warehouse shouldn't be able to cheat. But Celestia isn't out yet. Sorry I have to spoil it, but the final boss breaks the key into pieces and Balestrom needs to fix. He said it will take time and you have to wait a while before it is fix. He will let you know when you can go to Celestia.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
The quest that was GOING to be used to enter Celestia is now not being used to enter this new world of Celestia

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Actually, Me and my wife worked with someone on the Estrikir Quest and it is tough. I would have no less than 4 people in this quest. And the best way to do it is to have everyone case the Blades spells on someone. Particularly a Level 50 Storm student. Then have the Storm Student use the Storm version of Doom and Gloom. Can't remember the name of the spell. Cast the Blades spells that the storm student can use as well as the tri-blades treasure cards. Then when the storm student has saved up enough pips, have them use Tempest. if done right you can wipe out all bosses on both boss floors in one go. Trust me. The Individual that was with us showed us the way to do it. We didn't have to heal or attack or anything. that is how quick the boss fights went.

If the above strategy is done right you should be able to wipe out all 4 on both boss floors for about 6500 Damage. Also, To avoid having to search thru your deck for the right card to use, the cards that you should only keep in your deck to give you easier and quicker access to are the Mass Attack spells as well as the School Blades spells and buy a few of the Tri-Blades treasure cards. You can have a few heal spells in your deck if you want too, but if you do the boss floors right, You will not have to use the heal spells.

Explorer
May 06, 2010
I beat that tower with 1 lvl 50 death,1 lvl 47 fire,1 lvl 50 fire and myself (lvl 50 fire) 8)We kept using fire prism on Estrakir and in the end we finished him with 2 Helephants and a Seraph. But in the Estrakir fight as soon as the lvl47 was defeated he fled and didn't know how to come back so we replaced him with a lvl 50 life henchmen.(I didn't have text chat so I couldn't tell him how to come back :()I'm ready when you are Celestia!