Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle office Glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
So today I was going to go play some housing games while waiting for my team up in Zafaria. I got to wizard city and went to the housing office, and it was crowded!! Suddenly, I noticed that and Myrella Windspar and Eliza Windspar weren't there. I thought it might just be my computer so I left the area and went back in. When I got back in they still were gone! So I chatted to others and they said they couldn't see them either, so I thought I may as well take it up on here later. When I got on later today, I went back to see if they may have appeared, which they didn't and many others still were as well. So... any thoughts?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry for the inconvenience! We're investigating an issue with Castle Tours; however, they should be back in their house some time this week.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/myrella-and-eliza-windspar-on-vacation-8ad6a4245cedc3e8015cf58aeef56ebd?page=1

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Dworgyn on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience! We're investigating an issue with Castle Tours; however, they should be back in their house some time this week.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/myrella-and-eliza-windspar-on-vacation-8ad6a4245cedc3e8015cf58aeef56ebd?page=1
Its back today but something is wrong. After awhile of hopping from estate to estate the game starting acting weird. Its like I was floating and the camera angles were going wonky...I can't explain it well. Its like I could not control how my wizard was moving. When I tried to hit and X to retrieve something, it would not let me. I logged off and then back on again and it would start up again...very strange graphic issue. Please look into it. Thank you.