Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Castle Magic has become one of the most fun and creative ways for players to explore ourselves as designers. I wanted to start off by saying thank you for castle magic.
This is my first post in Halston's Laboratory and I have been saving it for something I REALLY want. This may be a complex issue to solve, but hopefully not impossible.

Castle magic will not always work when there are more than a few people in the house. Currently my house is number one on Housing Tours, and many items simply look half finished. I have tried changing all of the Magic Start Detectors to Magic Timers with alternating delays of when the magic occurs, but nothing works. Some items grow, others don't. Some items rotate, others don't. If I kick everyone from the house, then (like magic) everything works correctly again.

I would be extremely grateful for anyone who was able to solve this ongoing issue.

As always, thank you for continually making this game a better place for all :)

Administrator
Storm Dealer on Jan 21, 2020 wrote:
Castle Magic has become one of the most fun and creative ways for players to explore ourselves as designers. I wanted to start off by saying thank you for castle magic.
This is my first post in Halston's Laboratory and I have been saving it for something I REALLY want. This may be a complex issue to solve, but hopefully not impossible.

Castle magic will not always work when there are more than a few people in the house. Currently my house is number one on Housing Tours, and many items simply look half finished. I have tried changing all of the Magic Start Detectors to Magic Timers with alternating delays of when the magic occurs, but nothing works. Some items grow, others don't. Some items rotate, others don't. If I kick everyone from the house, then (like magic) everything works correctly again.

I would be extremely grateful for anyone who was able to solve this ongoing issue.

As always, thank you for continually making this game a better place for all :)
Welcome Storm Dealer to Halston's Laboratory! We love Castle Magic too :), especially seeing the amazing creations from the community for their homes.

This might be a load limitation. I'll ask the team!

I'll investigate this problem and try to find a solution for the Spring Update.

Arthur