Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant sell my house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
when i was on the other day i wanted to sell two of my houses but the only on it let sell (and i did not want to sell this one) was the imperial palace why cant i sell my two other houses? the other houses are the royal play house and the other one i forget the name.

Administrator
Your house must be completely empty before you can sell it, young Wizard. We wouldn't want you selling a house that has an item placed in it!

Teleport to your house and open the furniture placement menu (Press U on your keyboard when you're in your house)
Use the 'pick up all' option.
This will pick up all the items in the exterior of your house and place them in the attic.
Go inside your house.
Use the 'pick up all' option.
This will pick up all the items in the interior of your house and place them in the attic.
Now try to sell your house - and if you still cannot - please contact Mr Lincoln and tell him the steps you followed and he will investigate.
You can reach him via email at <a href="mailto:support@wizard101.com">support@wizard101.com</a>

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hades66676 wrote:
when i was on the other day i wanted to sell two of my houses but the only on it let sell (and i did not want to sell this one) was the imperial palace why cant i sell my two other houses? the other houses are the royal play house and the other one i forget the name.

I saw a few other posts where people used the "pick up all objects" button, but it did not pick up the flooring and wallpaper. If you still have flooring and / or wallpaper in the house, you can't sell it yet.

To remove flooring and / or wallpaper, go into your house.
On the right side of your screen, click on "place an object" tab.

Then, on the left side of the screen, click on the tab for ONLY "flooring and wallpaper". When you do, you will see two new tabs on the right side to "remove wallpaper" and to "pick up flooring".

Hope this helps.