Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant see my characters face?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
First to say, I have a lot of things wrong with my computer. I've posted on this forum a million times. But anyway...
So I create my character. I choose the school,name, blah blah. So when I go to look at my character's face, there's nothing there. I just have to get lucky that its my skin color, hair color, and face I want. Most of the time its not, so I have to delete it and start all over again. I also think we should have a shop were we can change characteristics. I'm not really a computer guy, so I don't know how to do things like attach things to emails (Dxdiag) or Video Drives and stuff like that. It works fine on my mom's laptop, but not on this computer.
P.S KI, I am unable to send you reports because I don't really know what 'server' i'm on. I've heard you say "give as much info as possible". Please dont say that, I know. I cant get any further without filling out the server thingy.

Anthony Ghosthunter, level 59 Grandmaster Theurgist

You can still send in an email to support at support@wizard101.com . Don't worry what 'server' you are on as it doesn't matter.

Just tell them everything you know, they'll sort it out.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
May 25, 2009
Prospector Zeke, I cant send anything to KI. I type my message, I click send, and it says it failed. My only 2 options are "close" and "details". I read the tab thing below and it says that my username and password are incorrect. Please tell me step by step so I can get this fixed!

If you don't know how, or are having trouble sending an email, have an adult assist you.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.