Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant see damage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2018
Half the enemies i face are too tall and i cant see damage when i hit them

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This has been an ongoing complaint. With all the camera angle shifts, and the height of many monsters, it makes it really hard to see how much damage you do. However, the only time this really comes into play in PvE, is if you're trying for the One in a Million badge. Other than that, you can see how much health they have left after your attack, and see how much damage you did.

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
this happens to me a lot too. sometimes the enemies aren't even tall and damage still doesn't appear.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Its not just the Health, but the damage you deal to them as well. It might be a good idea to show this information on the bottom instead.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2018
The main time it comes into play with me is when there is a boost or resistance involved, i want to know if my spell will take one or two more hits to defeat the enemy so i can change my strategy beforehand, if they have already taken damage then i cant just subtract their health unless i make a mental note of everyones health during every round of every battle. Its not a super big deal but it is super annoying and honestly seems like it would be an easy fix

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Haydenzeman1101 on Apr 19, 2018 wrote:
The main time it comes into play with me is when there is a boost or resistance involved, i want to know if my spell will take one or two more hits to defeat the enemy so i can change my strategy beforehand, if they have already taken damage then i cant just subtract their health unless i make a mental note of everyones health during every round of every battle. Its not a super big deal but it is super annoying and honestly seems like it would be an easy fix
I agree, there is enough to be mentally noting without having to calculate how much damage you just did when you should have been able to just see it!

There have been times when I've stacked up a low level player with tons of boosts so they can enjoy making a big hit. It is NOT going to achieve one in a million but a massive over-kill is fun.....if you can see the damage! It's a real shame when that happens and they miss seeing exactly how big that hit was. Their reaction when they do see it is hilarious and so much fun, they get so excited!

I'd like to see it patched so damage can be seen easily.