Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant Play! :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
Every time i try to get on Wizard101, it wont, it keeps saying connecting to server and connecting to wizard101. Is this happening to anyone else or is just me?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
cheyizzy22000 on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Every time i try to get on Wizard101, it wont, it keeps saying connecting to server and connecting to wizard101. Is this happening to anyone else or is just me?
It's happened to others before. If you search the message boards you'll probably find quite a few threads.

I don't recall what others had to do to fix it, but you might try completely uninstalling wizard101, rebooting and then downloading a new copy of the game and installing it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cheyizzy22000 on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
You may also want to check you firewall and make sure "Wizardgraphicalclient" is allowed to run. Check you internet connection as well. If this or Crystalwizards suggestion does not work, contact support.