Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't place objects

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I have a small cottage with a garden, however, recently I am unable to plant more than just a few plants or place any objects on the grounds. I'm stuck piling things into my attic - I'd enjoy having a full garden - and house that is furnished, but I can't do it. The load icon is just fine too. It's been happening for about a month now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Mar

Delver
May 26, 2009
I think that your house item count is full. There is a maximum number of items you can place outside and inside your house, and you may have already reached that.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I can't place my items either.. Actually I have not even been aboe to place the first item and they keep on disappearing too.. I checked my atticl, my bank and my shared bank and they aren't there... Then in the housing interface the item count shows 0/50 when I have still a few item placed in the slots.

I really don't understand what is going on...

Also when I try to place the items and I log put .. after logging back in I find that the item has disappeared too.

Can someone help?

I am a newboe and maybe I am doing something wrong.

Administrator
There's an item limit of 250 items that can be placed around the outside of your house (the inside limit is 250 as well). You'll need to store some items if you want to put others down (seeds are included in the limit count).

If you're having trouble actually placing an item, please ensure that you're trying to place it in an appropriate location. If the item turns red, it means it's not placeable where you're attempting to put it. Try to move it around a bit, when it appears as the object (in full color & form) you can click to set it down.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Mr Lincoln wrote:
There's an item limit of 250 items that can be placed around the outside of your house (the inside limit is 250 as well). You'll need to store some items if you want to put others down (seeds are included in the limit count).

If you're having trouble actually placing an item, please ensure that you're trying to place it in an appropriate location. If the item turns red, it means it's not placeable where you're attempting to put it. Try to move it around a bit, when it appears as the object (in full color & form) you can click to set it down.

I did all that and it doesn't work.

No item has been placed in the room because it will not retain it. For some reason when I place it and try to even move it in the moment I click on it and clik on move it disappears. I think the room is bugged.

I have not been able to do the quests for crafting because I can't place the crafting desk on it.

Please check my ingame account and see what you can do?

I truly have tried it all and I have noticed when it becomes red for the place is not the right one and how it changes to its original color when I try another place .. but once I place it and I try to either move it or rotate it it disappears.. Or if I place one item and try to place another one the old item disappears and goes back to my backpack...

Seriously the count of items in my room is "0"

I have not place any.. Is there a way that a game administrator can visit my ingame room? so I can show them what happens when I try to place anything?