Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't pick up quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I was doing the quest line in marleybone where you deliver the post and then go to wizard city to get the book for the library from the fire elves. When i got back to marleybone i was supposed to get a followup from Henry Wellingbrook i believe called As the Bone Turns, but he had no quest for me. My friend could get the quest but i couldnt and we were doing the line together. I went back to every part of the quest to see if i missed a step but nobody has a quest for me, it just dissapeared.

We decided to skip it for now and we finished the ironworks quests, but when i got to scotland yard, now i can't get quests from Marcel Meyow, the mime cat in the jail cell, or Wade Wadsworth, the frog on the roof. My friend can get the quests no problem. We always do all the quests together and this is the first time this has happened where one of us can't get quests the other can, except for school specific quests of course.

This is on my Death wizard level 31, any help would be appreciated.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I followed the same quest with someone and never had that problem. You may want to contact support or go to another site that has a listing of the steps needed for that quest. Wikipedia may have the information as would Wizard101central.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life