Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get my level 98 pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
so when i became a level 98 witch i at the moment i am i was so happy because i was getting my level 98 pet and my friend got his so i was waiting on it then noting from molinda wu comes up so i go to her no quest no nothing i get mad and go online and see that i need my level 78 pet but i cant ask her to give me the quest nothing pops up can anyone help

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
xxxRavenxxx258 on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
so when i became a level 98 witch i at the moment i am i was so happy because i was getting my level 98 pet and my friend got his so i was waiting on it then noting from molinda wu comes up so i go to her no quest no nothing i get mad and go online and see that i need my level 78 pet but i cant ask her to give me the quest nothing pops up can anyone help
Tracking back a bit more - do you have the Forest Lord pet? This is given after you complete the quest Nordrilund Exposure in Wintertusk?

Your pets should be Satyr, Forest Lord, Gnomes then Dryad.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
Did you complete all of the other quests your teacher has given you?

-Heather-

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
What was the last school pet you received? You cannot skip any. If you never did Wintertusk to get the level 58 for example, you cannot get any of the higher level pet quests until you do the lower level ones.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
seethe42 on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
What was the last school pet you received? You cannot skip any. If you never did Wintertusk to get the level 58 for example, you cannot get any of the higher level pet quests until you do the lower level ones.
As most have pointed out, your 98 school pet has a couple of requirements on it beyond being level 98. First, completed Sudrilund in Wintertusk; and second, completed and received your 78 school pet.