Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
So recently I was farming lord bramble for Red Bell Peppers to get amber. All of a sudden, I did a fight and didn't get anything, and I did a few fights and got nothing. Then I went back to my house and harvested a mature couch potato. Didn't get anything. So I decided to fight some lost souls really quick to make sure it wasn't just weird. Well, didn't get anything. My backpack space is at 86/150. Plz help

Survivor
Mar 16, 2015
Garret AshFlame on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
So recently I was farming lord bramble for Red Bell Peppers to get amber. All of a sudden, I did a fight and didn't get anything, and I did a few fights and got nothing. Then I went back to my house and harvested a mature couch potato. Didn't get anything. So I decided to fight some lost souls really quick to make sure it wasn't just weird. Well, didn't get anything. My backpack space is at 86/150. Plz help
Log out and log back in. Then check your inventory for the items, if it's not there, then e-mail KI.