Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't finish main quest line. Pleas help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Hello there.
So I had to do the quest where you go defeat Katenstein in his lab in Marleybone.
Apparently after you defeat him, it gives you a quest to talk to Watson.
I didn't get that.
I did the dungeon again, still did not get it.
I no longer have the quest where I need to defeat him, but I need that quest for Watson.
I asked for help from the Wizard101 people, they said they could not help, which is understandable.
So... any way you guys could suggest something or try to help?
Thanks

Elizabeth

Historian
May 28, 2009
You need to talk to Watson to get the quest TO defeat Katzenstein. The first quest to get some item. Not to defeat the boss there.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LizaMarroon on May 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello there.
So I had to do the quest where you go defeat Katenstein in his lab in Marleybone.
Apparently after you defeat him, it gives you a quest to talk to Watson.
I didn't get that.
I did the dungeon again, still did not get it.
I no longer have the quest where I need to defeat him, but I need that quest for Watson.
I asked for help from the Wizard101 people, they said they could not help, which is understandable.
So... any way you guys could suggest something or try to help?
Thanks

Elizabeth
Write back to support and make them do their job. They CAN help, they just won't. "Support" of late has not been supportive at all.
If you are doing the dungeon properly, and i believe they fixed it so you have to, you should be able to talk to Watson after ward.
Click the link below and make sure you're not missing a step...did you talk to the clockwork before leaving?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Weird_Science

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
that's odd. all i can think of did you talk to Korng (i know it's spelled wrong but it's hard to remember let alone spell all the names) after defeating Katenstien? He has you built a robot that sends you to the 2 clocktowers and they lead to the final quest for that world Big Ben.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The problem I ran into was visual. There's 2 guys in the clock tower. One is "Sherlock", and the other guy, whose name I forget, is there too. I went to "Sherlock" and didnt see the other guy there. The other guy, from what I remember, tells you to go to the east/west clock towers

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
A problem I ran into was the part after talking to the frog where you collect the crates I looked everywhere except the castle where you battle the cat then I figured out that the crates are there, not the ones everywhere else.

Tarlac Owldreamer Fire Wizard.