Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Craft Because Rank 10 Spell Not Recognized

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I wanted to craft my Khrysalis robe just for the fun of it. I need 2 Lord of Winter TC's. I have 3 of them. However, only one of my Lord of Winter TC's is recognized for crafting, not the other two.

The Lord of Winter cards I do have are drops from Khrysalis. None of them have card pack symbols. The only thing I noticed, is that all 3 of my cards have a different damage range. I'm not sure why, as these were drops, but I would still like them to be recognized for crafting purposes.

thanks!

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
That means you enchanted the other ones. They were originally main deck hits, but you put a TC damage enchant on them. You can't use them for crafting because that would be too easy. (uh uh uh finger wag)

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on May 10, 2014 wrote:
I wanted to craft my Khrysalis robe just for the fun of it. I need 2 Lord of Winter TC's. I have 3 of them. However, only one of my Lord of Winter TC's is recognized for crafting, not the other two.

The Lord of Winter cards I do have are drops from Khrysalis. None of them have card pack symbols. The only thing I noticed, is that all 3 of my cards have a different damage range. I'm not sure why, as these were drops, but I would still like them to be recognized for crafting purposes.

thanks!
Hi.

I would say that needed Tc's for crafting gear is usually one which you need to find with exact damage mostly it is Colossal enchant +300. I recommend if you got Colossal enchant as Tc you can make some yourself but
only if you got your Lord of Winter real card if not seek among friends usually ice but everyone was harvesting Loremaster maybe someone has 1 or 2. I was lucky when i was talking with friends someone said i got Spinysaur lol. I crafted it even i needed Keeper of Flame and Spinysaur but before they where in bazaar always now they are out of stock it teach lesson also " Better to have it then not need it, then need it and not have it ". Each of those 3 Lords of Winter has damage Colossal, Monstrous and i think Gargantuan enchant thats normal for drops if you can remember who gave you one with Colossal enchant harvest drops from that creature.

Good Hunting BrynnerOfReign

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Robobot1747 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
That means you enchanted the other ones. They were originally main deck hits, but you put a TC damage enchant on them. You can't use them for crafting because that would be too easy. (uh uh uh finger wag)
I haven't used, nor tried to use Lord of Winter in Khrysalis at all. It wasn't even in my decks. Most of my attacks are Frost Giant and Snow Angel, and if needed, I popped in a Mammoth, so I never had an opportunity to enchant a Lord of Winter.

As I said, all of my Lord of Winter were drops.