Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't contact Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I have tried several times tio submit a bug report, and I keep getting the error "user ID or e-mail exceeds the 80- character max". Of course I have no way of modifying these. I have turned offcookie blocking, as instructed, but it didn't help. Any ideas?

Administrator
The Contact Us section of the Help & Support page requires that you accept cookies, and use Internet Explorer or Firefox to submit a question.

As an alternative contact method, at the bottom of every page on Wizard101.com is a link to 'Contact Us' with a direct email to Mr Lincoln for Help & Support issues: support@wizard101.com

He'll be able to answer your technical or billing questions!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
May 02, 2009
yeah i'm having the same problem and when I signed in this morning ALL of my wizards were gone and two new unknowns were in its place. SO I am about to cancel my subcription if they dont find my lost wizards.

Administrator
Young Wizard, all you need to do is email Mr Lincoln politely about what has happened. He can look through the records to determine if you had Wizards deleted from your account.

Email Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com

Remember do not give out your password to ANYONE, not even KingsIsle staff members.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
I want to add someone on wizard101 I acidentally deleted but i dont know how. I dont think the true friend code would work because I dont know the person in real life. I was wondering if there is anyway I could possibly add this person. Thank You. :)