Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Collect Vestrilund Runestone

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I defeated Hammar Frostheart in vestrilund and went to collect the final runestone I needed. However, when I went to get the runestone, it would not let me collect it. No "press x" thing popped up so I tried clicking on the stone. No such luck. I defeated the other enemies that popped up after the battle in case that was why I could not collect the stone. I still could not get it. Please allow me to collect the stone or update my quest log to say I had collected it. I tried the battle again and still could not get it. Please fix this professor(s), or is it just my computer?

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Has this happened to anyone else? does anyone know what i should do? I really want to complete this quest but i can't.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Hammar is in Sudrilund, not Vestrilund. You already have that stone. The Vestrilund stone is in Gurz's Cave. It's up an ice bridge that will appear when you do a quest for Saga Windcaller, to collect Ice Diamonds from him.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011

Thanks seethe42 I will make sure to go there this time :)