Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't claim rewards with gift icon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
My pack is not full. My treasure cards are not full. I click on the gift icon to claim my prizes from kifreegames and get an error message 'Uh-oh! There was a problem claiming your reward. Please try again.' But my gift icon doesn't come back unless I go through a doorway, quit and come back or change realms. Then I get the same error message again. This is only happening on ONE of my accounts, but it is happening to ALL 6 wizards on the account and has been like this for about seven hours now. I've written KI and await their answer, but, if anyone has had a similar issue and knows how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks!

Administrator
If the item you are claiming is an Energy Elixir, you may not claim it while your character has full Energy.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
It is not an energy elixir that I am trying to claim. I never get to the point where I can see what is even in there to claim. I have a lot in there to claim and would really love to claim it. It has been 3 days.