Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant access areas as a member

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2016
I'm a wizrds101 member and I cant access certain areas that I need to complete some of my quest why is this happening and what do I need to do to sove it

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
arigothdpxz on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
I'm a wizrds101 member and I cant access certain areas that I need to complete some of my quest why is this happening and what do I need to do to sove it
It will depend on where you are right now. If you have not completed certain quests in Wizard City, you won't be able to access other areas.

It would help some of us to give you a better answer if you told us where you are and what quests you are needing to complete.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Hello. Please make sure you're completely sure you're a wizard101 member by to the Wizard101 homepage and clicking "My accounts" and choose your primary account.

On the right, you should see Wizard101 and Pirate101. Wizard101 should say "Member (due date) and Pirate101 should say "Free To Play" (unless you have a membership on Pirate101 too)

If you see that it says Member, make sure you actually have access to a world or area. When you go into a membership area, does it say "Buy this area with crowns to continue" or does it just do nothing when you walk up to its door?

If it asks you to buy the area with crowns, this is an issue that must be dealt with customer service. If it says nothing, then you may not have access to that area in Wizard101 yet. Continue main questing and see if you can gain access before you contact customer service.

I hope this helps, and if you still cannot access areas after you troubleshooted through all this, please contact customer service at https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game and have a great day!

Explorer
May 25, 2016
Member as in just got a prepaid card to use for 2 months unlimited everywhere or Member as in just joined wizard101?

Cause if first one, it might be a glitch.
If second one, then u have to become a paying member to access other areas either with crowns or 2 month paying membership.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
What type of quest? Name of quest? What area you want access to? Some quests are crafting and you can't access next worlds until you don't solve main story line quests of previous world. There is also times when your connection to internet is slower and game can't follow with loading of specific area. As a member you can teleport to any world but you can't use spiral doors until world is cleared from main quest line.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2016
Sometimes it depends on you computer, if you have a slow one or a fast one.
Or it may just need time to load and sometimes you have to wait like if you just bought membership recently.
Give it time and it should work, if it doesn't email support@wizard101.com

jenna
lvl 50