Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot findn the Wizard101 Patch Client

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2011
I have contacted K I support about this message I repeatedly receive when I try to install the wizard101.exe I have disabled my Avast antivirus in hopes this would not be the issue. Can anyone give me an idea where to find this patch??? I uninstalled windows 10 and reverted back to windows 7. I don't have a restore point to go back to. K I's email reply was to wait a few days and see if things will work itself out. v.v please anyone who had this issue?

Survivor
Oct 29, 2014
The same thing is happening to me, I put my computer back to its factory setting and ever since, my computer can't get wizard101 to work properly, it says my info is invalid even though it works on the website

Administrator
annahi5 on Nov 3, 2015 wrote:
I have contacted K I support about this message I repeatedly receive when I try to install the wizard101.exe I have disabled my Avast antivirus in hopes this would not be the issue. Can anyone give me an idea where to find this patch??? I uninstalled windows 10 and reverted back to windows 7. I don't have a restore point to go back to. K I's email reply was to wait a few days and see if things will work itself out. v.v please anyone who had this issue?
You can reply to your customer support ticket email with additional information about the situation if you have it.

community@wizard101.com