Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you have more than one Castle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
Can you have more than one Castle, because I just bought a 20,000 gold desert house after I bought my Royal Playhouse and I CAN'T FIND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need some help here.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
weepex wrote:
Can you have more than one Castle, because I just bought a 20,000 gold desert house after I bought my Royal Playhouse and I CAN'T FIND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need some help here.

You can have up to 3 houses/castles. If your backpack was full, the house was probably automatically put into your bank. If not, send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. They will need your username and your character's name too.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yes you can have more than one castle, I believe max is 3 houses and your dorm, unless you have an additional house elixir that comes with bundle cards. Make sure your backpack isn't full and that house isn't in your bank. Remember you must equip the house or have a portal between them to move from one house to the next. If you bought it and it is nowhere to be found, in backpack/bank/etc., then send ticket to KI support to see if they can resolve.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
weepex wrote:

You can have more then one castle, I believe the limit is 3 unless you buy a bundle one then it adds a housing slot. Your housing should be in your backpack under the housing tab and you must equip it to be able to go to it. If you backpack was full at the time of purchase you would not be able to purchase it.