Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can no longer capture picture in game

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I have done this dozens of times, but for some reason I can no longer get a picture from the game.

I ususally click the shift/print screen button and then go to mspaint and paste it. Now I get a blank picture.

I can get my desktop, but not an in game picture. I looked up online and saw inscturctions to do alt/print screen I tried that and I still get a blank picture.

Anyone else have this problem?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
GamingDan wrote:
I have done this dozens of times, but for some reason I can no longer get a picture from the game.

I ususally click the shift/print screen button and then go to mspaint and paste it. Now I get a blank picture.

I can get my desktop, but not an in game picture. I looked up online and saw inscturctions to do alt/print screen I tried that and I still get a blank picture.

Anyone else have this problem?

Hey, Dan!

I take screenshots regularly, and simply pushing the PrtSc button by itself works fine (I'm on a laptop with windows 7). What operating system/type of computer are you using? If you let me know, I'll see if I can help you. :)

Cheers,
El Veeb