Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can Log Into Website But Not Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2017
Hello,

I know that I'm entering my password and username correctly as I can login to my account on the W101 website. When I try to login to game, however, it locks my account. I know my username/password is correct because I can unlock my account again, but then when I try to login the cycle repeats itself. I'm really frustrated and don't know what to do and I have plants that will die if I don't take care of them :(

Explorer
Jul 25, 2010
exrong101 on Feb 28, 2022 wrote:
Hello,

I know that I'm entering my password and username correctly as I can login to my account on the W101 website. When I try to login to game, however, it locks my account. I know my username/password is correct because I can unlock my account again, but then when I try to login the cycle repeats itself. I'm really frustrated and don't know what to do and I have plants that will die if I don't take care of them :(
I had the same issue. I just ended up changing my password on the website, which worked for me.

Also, plants only update if you visit the house. If the plants were all healthy before you last left the house, then they'll be fine until you visit the house again.