Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buster Swords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Why is it that only some schools get swords and others don't!
What they should do is make a sword that every school can use, A BUSTER SWORD! It would become the element that your in, you get to name it (type it that is), and it has the card of your 3rd best card (Blizzard for ice and Meteor Strike for fire).
Gamma could you please let me know what you think, I really want to know what your opinion is.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Every school can use every sword. Like the other types of items that go in the wand slot, they're not restricted by class.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Personally, I like the idea of having a different look for each school type. That is not to say that all schools should not have some type of sword-looking-thing. They should just all have their own unique style and look.

I love the idea of naming some rare swords; maybe they could come with a special pet like your own personal sword carrier who follows you charring the scabbard to the sword.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
Hey zalic,
There is a sword for everyone out there you just have to farm bosses for it :)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Really? Thanks, from what I've heard, its only for some schools. Guess I need a better info resorces.

Thank you, everyone, who responded and filled me in on swords.
Zalic