Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

burnzilla comes with what card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
hi everybody i am trying to figure out this bug. ok i trying to get burnzilla i heard there is a card that gives me it! i should be happy wrong the card that comes with it is all wrong :( it says in like july it gives fire elf and right now its august, problem is it says its july and its really august and besides august comes with the card i want i dont think thats very fair! please help :( :( :(

Administrator
The month you redeem the card on the website determines the name of the pet and the spell it will give.

The following pets are available with this card:
If you redeemed your card in Jul 2011 you will have received a Firezilla which gives 1 Card of the Fire Elf Spell.
If you redeem your card in Aug 2011 you will get a Flamezilla which gives 1 Card of the Firezilla Spell.
If you redeem your card in Sep 2011 you will get a Crimsonzilla which gives 1 Card of the Fire Blade Spell.
If you redeem your card in Oct 2011 you will get a Burnzilla which gives 1 Card of the Firezilla Spell.

All this information, and more, is right on the pre-paid cards page at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
I don't know of a "Burnzilla" spell. There's a Burnzilla pet, but that pet casts Flamezilla (i.e. that's the spell card you get).

The $20 Best Buy card can be redeemed this month for the Flamezilla pet (and Flamezilla spell card), or you can redeem it in October and get a Burnzilla pet (and Flamezilla spell card).

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I have about 8 Burnzilla pets. The spell they cast is a fire version of Stormzilla. (Like Ice Kraken, Magma Shark, Life Cyclops, etc.)
the spell is called Firezilla.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)