Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundle question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
i have a strange question. I recently got a krok bundle and even though my back pack is almost full and so are my share and the final one ( cannot remember the name) will it still load or should i delete (sell) some of my items before putting the code to access the bundle. Concerned it might not let me use the bundle unless i delete things.

Thank you

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
You can still input the code as the redemption items will go to a "holding area" with a gift icon (down by your health and mana globes). They won't go to your backpack until you click on the item in the "holding area." Since they are Crowns items they should allow you exceed the inventory limits (or it may simply tell you that you have too many items). However, I would play it safe and make sure there is at least enough room in your backpack for the same number of items you are trying to redeem.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
tedtbear on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
i have a strange question. I recently got a krok bundle and even though my back pack is almost full and so are my share and the final one ( cannot remember the name) will it still load or should i delete (sell) some of my items before putting the code to access the bundle. Concerned it might not let me use the bundle unless i delete things.

Thank you
Try getting space in your backpack before you get your pack so your items wont disappear.